- The purpose of the foundation is national as well as international
- Aid for refugees and for anyone persecuted for political, racial or religious reasons.
- Aid for the victims of crimes and funding of prevention projects against child abuse as well as
The purpose of the foundation will be especially realised through
- The maintenance of facilities for women (women´s shelter as a refuge), mothers and children (places to recover from mental overload) as well as refugees and persecuted people (for accommodation, integration, legal and emotional support)
- Realisation of educational initiatives on the topics of child abuse as well as therapeutic possibilities for survivors.
- Realisation of educational and protest events dealing with the destruction of the natural environment and the reduction of the natural gene pool as well as the maintenance of facilities supporting species appropriate life for animals.
The world has
It has become ecologically, economically and socially unbalanced.
Amali stands for hope.
The overall goal of the Amali Foundation is to help the world return to ist original state of equilibrium. Following this idea, the Amali Foundation views itself as a counterbalance, standing up for those who are in danger of falling by the wayside. It concentrates on the topics of women´s and children´s rights, help for refugees as well as environmental and animal protection.
The Amali Foundation wants to offer a voice tot he voiceless and protection for the unprotected as well as to promote empathy and cooperation.
Due to the pressing nature of the matter, the Amali Foundation is a so called consumption foundation which guarantees a larger volume of funding. The foundation is designed to last 20-30 years and will spend all of its assets during this time span on its charitable purpose. After this time the foundation will be liquidated. Or it will be able to continue due to new donations and/ or successful continuing projects.
The Amali Foundation was founded by Angelika Seed in 2015.